Landscaping our surroundings to manage nature to suit our personal requirements
Emery Landscapes Ltd can help you discover what you want from your outdoor environment; we can discuss, plan, cost and implement your dream habitat. Being practically based with 40 years experience we bypass expensive designers and treat the customer to a range of options for your own outdoor living space. Our staff are all time-served and highly qualified in the various aspects of the work we do. We are able to offer a planning and management Advisory Service for both the domestic garden and commercial properties to assist you with your landscaping requirements.
Questions we ask, for example
- How much weeding / maintenance do you want to do?
- Do you like geometric shapes or natural forms?
- What colour scheme do you want?
- How important are things like spring/ autumn colour; attraction to wildlife?
- Are you against weedkilling paths etc?
- What budget do you have?
Our capabilities and kit include
- Ken Emery Certificate in Horticulture and Amenity
- 40 years experience
- A range of small and large scale equipment and machines to tackle all manner of landscaping work including tracked vehicles such as shredders and a stump-grinder.