Emery Landscapes Ltd
- regularly undertakes extensive contracts for local authorities and companies that include, site surveys, risk assessments for all planned work, site enhancement by creating and carrying out planting schemes, site management of existing trees, tree inspections, tree planting and maintaining plantations on reclaimed sites.
- are involved in domestic garden work such as the inspection, assessment and maintenance of gardens to enhance a property and clearance schemes including the clearance of nuisance trees and overgrown gardens.
- have repeat customers amongst the local towns and cities for managing their street and park trees.
We offer a wide range of services; recent contracts have included
- carrying out site conservation surveys such as aerial bat inspections
- the control of notifiable weeds in transmitter compounds and on river banks
- reinstating landfill sites with topsoil, drainage, trees, grass, paths, parking and fencing
- Pollarding 300 street trees, the supply of wooden benches and turfing and fencing work for different local authorities.
- National Trust treework and The Peak District National Park scrub clearance that is too dangerous or difficult for their volunteers or staff
- Reinstatement of dew ponds in the The Peak District National Park, using both geo textile and clay